Professional Vent Brush
The vent brush has smaller vent base which is ideal for thinner hair. Create volume and movement or superior sleek styles. Read More
Item No: 7309
- Ionic Bristles: Infused with negative ions to help smooth hair and reduce frizz.
- Vents allow optimal air flow reducing dry time.
- Heat activated ceramic heads will lock in your natural moisture and leave your hair soft and smooth in half the time.
- Easy grip handle that ergonomically moulds to the form of your hand for comfortable styling.
- Suitable for short to medium length hair and can be used to blow dry hair straight.
Remove loose hair regularly. Wash in warm soapy water. Air dry away from direct heat and sunlight. Split bristles can damage hair, so invest in a new Lady Jayne brush when bristles begin to show signs of wear and tear.
Not suitable for long exposure with a heat styling device.
Professional Vent Brush is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Helz from Lady jane new Vent brush Im horrifid at this product i have long thick hair n wet or dry ripps the hair out of my head. I will post my brush with inly 3 days of my hair collected by this brush monster
Date published: 2018-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kels from Bad hair days no problem I bought this vent brush a week ago. I looking for a brush that I could not only use when blow drying my hair but to have my hair end with a remarkable outcome which isn't very common. I then found this amazing vent brush purchased it online and haven't had any regrets since. I couldn't be any happier with the results even when Im having a bad hair day the vent brush just does the job.
Date published: 2018-03-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jazz from Don’t Buy I purchased this product because I loved the previous model years ago (black silver base) but this brush is awful! Hair gets caught and pulls out at this brase handle and heaps of hair gets pulled off on brush started to think I was losing my hair! Horrible and horrified. Can not return because I didn’t keep receipt or I would of demand my $25 dollars back!
Date published: 2018-05-09