Gold Metal Ponytail Cuffs
Metal ponytail cuffs perfect for high and low-slung ponytails. Read More
Item No: 1701G
- Metal cuff ponytailer
- Create high and low- slung ponytails
Get the look with the Lady Jayne Ponytail Cuff
- Using your fingers, loosely 'comb' hair into a ponytail just above the nape of your neck. Taking three even sized sections, create a braid until about one third down the ponytail length.
- Secure braid with the Lady Jayne Ponytail Cuff by looping the elastic around your ponytail.
- Open the cuff and position so it fits around the elastic.
- Adjust cuff to preferred position to complete look.
Metal hair accents look fantastic on low, loose ponytails. Keep your hair textured and loose to contrast with the sleek metal.
Avoid direct contact with perfume, sprays or immersing in water. A polishing cloth will help maintain the sleek, metal finish.
Gold Metal Ponytail Cuffs is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TheUglyDuckling from Get yourself arrested for hair so hot! My immediate thoughts on viewing and styling with this baby: I was wandering the aisle of The Chemist Warehouse, saw this hanging (along with a few other things) and first thought “oooo”. Then when I figured out how it worked, I said “SOLD”! How can you not like a hair tie that has a metal cuff that can wrap around your ponytail? Seriously! I bought mine in silver, however it also comes in a gold tone and a rose tone. Honestly, the hair tie is a strong, thick elastic, and the metal cuff has a good spring on the inside that sits around my thick hair securely. I can tie my hair in a high, mid or low pony and it instantly transforms my hair into an elegant look. So long as you know how to tie a pony, you can rock this cu
Date published: 2016-02-04